Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Blue Zoo Aquatics
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09/16/2016, 12:29 PM   #26
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you so much for letting us know. Have you sent us an email regarding this issue? Emails are answered very quickly.

customerservice@bluezooaquatics.com

We would be more than happy to help you with this problem.

BlueZooAquatics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/16/2016, 05:18 PM   #27
jmc1024
Registered Member

Yes I was communicating with someone via email. I stated that I wasn't very happy with the policy and never heard back. That is when I decided to call. My order number is #742941. If anything can be done it would be much appreciated!.

jmc1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/20/2016, 01:54 PM   #28
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you for the information. We will look for your emails sent and respond accordingly. Take care.

Unread 09/29/2016, 07:37 AM   #29
jmc1024
Registered Member

Thank you for your help in helping me speak with customer service. However a lot of back and forth I was told that there is nothing else they can do. Very disappointed.

jmc1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/11/2016, 07:55 AM   #30
onebberr
Registered Member

just my 2 cents, Ordered a Hawaiian Dragon moray and it arrived in Cleveland right on time and in pristine condition. Will definitely give them my future business. A little pricey but worth it IMO.

onebberr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/11/2016, 12:57 PM   #31
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you so much for the update. We are very happy to hear your eel made it to you in great condition. Enjoy it!

Unread 11/07/2016, 10:48 PM   #32
HaroldT
Registered Member

I've ordered a few times from Blue Zoo and I've always been pleased with their livestock. Greg has been especially helpful to me.

HaroldT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/23/2016, 04:00 PM   #33
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

We will pass your comments onto Greg. He loves hearing about happy customers.

Remember, if you ever need help with an aquarium issue, call Greg. He is fantastic at helping people solve problems.

Unread 12/20/2016, 11:17 PM   #34
Barnaby85
Registered Member

Thumbs up Positive first experience

Ordered a variety of fish, inverts, and corals for the first time during BZA's Black Friday sale. I was extremely pleased with the service, delivery and level of professionalism.

Unfortunately, I did have a little royal urchin arrive DOA -- and although sad, this was sorted out in an extremely stress-free manner and credit was issued. Highly recommended.

Barnaby85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/04/2017, 03:47 PM   #35
VoiceInTheDeser
Registered Member

Just thought I'd pop in. Just did my first order from them and was impressed with the packing/acclimation guide/kit and the fish.

Current Tank Info: 120 LPS
VoiceInTheDeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/06/2017, 02:20 PM   #36
bnumair
Dr. Reef at ur service

i have ordered many times in past from them. but on 1/4/17 i received my order i placed over the weekend. packing/box and bags were impressive just as always. but the problem was that they placed 3 heat pads in the box and they were cold to touch once i opened. below freezing temps took its toll, most fish seemed halfway dead. 2 fish were dead before acclimation can be finished and many other died over time and some i cant find anymore (2 days later) i emailed and called BZA. emailed response came back very shortly stating credit will be applied within 7-10 days but how much not sure. so i called BZA and person that took my call was we need pics. well i sent 4 pics already and some i cant find so i dont know how to take pics of them but anyways instead to realizing that their faulty heat pads caused half the shipment to be dead they want to hassle you to find dead 1" fish that is in a 300 gal tank with LR and corals etc basically no help at all.

"Reef Fast, You Crash, Reef Slow, You Pass" Mike's Reef 3:16

Current Tank Info: 350g DT,95g sump, 50g Frag tank, 4800gph return 4x Sea swirls. 6x AI Vega Color. 200# Pukani rock, dual recirculating skimmer, Biopellet, GFO Carbon rx's, Cal rx. Closed loop. 1.5hp chiller, genesis renew. Apex & RKE
bnumair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/07/2017, 10:43 AM   #37
indyjaco
Registered Member

Received a shipment today and it was -1 last night here. Four heat packs used and all the fish and shrimp were alive and packaged very well.

My last LA order had 2 DOAs.

SCA 120G RB 48 V2
indyjaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/24/2017, 04:28 PM   #38
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you for the comments Jacob. We do hope you enjoy your new friends.