Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > North Central Pennsylvania Aquarium Reef Society (NCPARS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09/28/2007, 02:03 PM   #1
nwrogers
Got gorgs?

NCPARS members invited to STRS frag meet

Howdy neighbors! I just wanted to let you know the Southern Tier Reef Society is having a frag meet at my house on Saturday, October 20th from noon to 4pm. I live in Binghamton NY which is about 10 minutes from the border of PA so I may be close enough to some of you guys/gals that you may want to join us. I will be serving some food and beverages and I will also have some frags to trade or sell. Post here if you think you can make it and I hope to see a few of you on the 20th. Here is a picture of my tank for those who may be interested…

Current Tank Info: 65g RR Coral Reef SSB w/ 150lbs Fiji Live Rock, Hydor Koralia Wavemaker 2 w/ 2 K4's, 1 175w 10K SE MH, 2 VHO Super Actinic, Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper, ASM G3 Skimmer, Korallin Calcium Reactor, GEO kalk reactor, 75g basement sump
nwrogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/29/2007, 10:49 AM   #2
rickyfins
Registered Member

Dude, check out Fragswapper.com, its registration tool will help you keep track of how many attendees there will be.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your swap. I work 3rd shift both friday into saturday and saturday into sunday or I would come up. Maybe in the future though.

If you have your schedule done for next year or are currently working on it, maybe the two clubs could do joint functions or road trips. Road trips are always nice!

Rick

Absorbing information through OSMOSIS

Yea, I can grow that. Have some water? It's just SCIENCE!!

Offical NCPARS "Nazi Thread Ender"

Current Tank Info: None at the moment.
rickyfins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/01/2007, 08:03 AM   #3
nwrogers
Got gorgs?

That would be really cool if we could get the two clubs together for a joint swap or road trip. We are a relatively small club with only about 20 members and we really don’t have a schedule. Also let me know if you guys ever have a frag meet in northern PA like the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. That is only an hour drive from Binghamton.

Current Tank Info: 65g RR Coral Reef SSB w/ 150lbs Fiji Live Rock, Hydor Koralia Wavemaker 2 w/ 2 K4's, 1 175w 10K SE MH, 2 VHO Super Actinic, Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper, ASM G3 Skimmer, Korallin Calcium Reactor, GEO kalk reactor, 75g basement sump
nwrogers is offline   Reply With Quote