Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Neptune Systems
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/16/2011, 07:21 PM   #1
dcforester1
Registered Member

HELP,all my outlets are deleted??????

I tried to get a virtual outlet back, and now ALL them are gone?? I tried resetting it, and it shows my profiles, and modules, but no outlets. If I go on the homepage and try to see them is doesn't have any listed. If I have to I will reset it back to factory settings and start over but I am not even sure how to do that.

Anyone have any ideas

TIA Derek

dcforester1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/16/2011, 09:52 PM   #2
RussM
Registered Member

How did you try to get that vo back? By doing a restore? If so, I suspect you didn't pick a backup file first. If this is what happened, and you do have a backup file, just do it again... Browse to select the file, select restore all, then click restore.

RussM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/16/2011, 11:41 PM   #3
dcforester1
Registered Member

Thanks Russ. I did have a backup file, but it wouldn't take it. It kept all my profiles and dumped my outlets. I reset it to factory setting and installed the old files. The problem is that I just swapped my tank last week and didn't back up the NEW setup, but no biggie, I had them, just had to rearrange them. The only thing I am having trouble with is getting it back online(Fios), and getting rid of a 3rd EB8 I was using to do the tank swap. I have 8 extra outlets for that, and a bunch of virtual outlets.

Thanks Derek

dcforester1 is offline   Reply With Quote