Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Fish Disease Treatment
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09/20/2017, 08:21 AM   #1
Vbwjjeep
Registered Member

Atlantic blue tang brown markings

So this guy has been in the copper now for about 5 days and still shows signs of rubbing but he is looking better and less stressed after the QT transfer. However the brown markings are starting to look less and less like from him rubbing. It is on his tail top fin and spreading on his face. Any thoughts here. He's getting copper for the parasites I think he may have but I'm not sure about all these brown marks. I don't think at this point they can be from rubbing because of the ones on his face. Any thoughts or questions I'll gladly answer.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1533.jpg (50.9 KB, 10 views)
Vbwjjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/20/2017, 09:36 AM   #2
lagatbezan
Registered Member

sorry can't really help with the markings hard to tell from the picture, but the fish looks thin. is it eating and what are you feeding it?
What are you treating for with copper? Rubbing/scratching could be signs of flukes in which case it needs to be treated with prazipro.

Current Tank Info: 300g
lagatbezan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/20/2017, 10:23 AM   #3
Vbwjjeep
Registered Member

He's eating just fine and seems healthy. Copper is for any parasites. I didn't think he looked too thin. He is a juvenile.

Vbwjjeep is offline   Reply With Quote