Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Nano Reefs
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/08/2019, 05:08 PM   #1
whiterushen
Registered Member

2 Nano Tanks_ 20g Nuvo Fusion & 24g aquatop rimless cube

Hey all. Back in the hobby after taking 18 yrs off. Back in the 90s, I had 2 large tanks-- a 100g glass and a 55g plexi--both reef tanks. Today because of spacing, I have 2 nano tanks--- a 20g Nuvo fusion and a 24g Aquatop rimless cube. The 24g was bought new but the 20g Nuvo fusion was purchased used and 1 yr established. The 20g came with a Eshopps nano 10-35 protein skimmer--- liked it so much i bought a 2nd one for my 24g (had to slightly modify the rear AIO filter for it to fit. For lighting, the 20g is for SPS' so I got a Hydra 26 for it and the 24g is for LPS' and Zoas for I got an AI prime for it. Weekly water changes of 10-15% in each tank. I am dosing just a bit with a german product of aminos and trace elements. Salt is coral pro reef salt. I will post up pics as soon as I can. Both tanks have been going on for 2 months now and look great.

whiterushen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/10/2019, 06:01 AM   #2
whiterushen
Registered Member

pics of my 2 nano tanks

24g aquatop rimless for LPS and 20g nuvo fusion for SPS

whiterushen is offline   Reply With Quote