Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Blue Zoo Aquatics
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:47 PM   #1
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Recent Testimonials

Hey Blue Zoo fans. From time to time we like to post some of the positive comments we get in our customerservice@bluezooaquatics.com email. People in general are quick to speak up when things do not go well but are much less likely to speak up when things go great. Our customers actually do take the time to write us when they are happy. They might not post all over the forums or around the internet, but they do let us know.

So here are a few recent emails we have received.

"I would like to thank everyone who processed my order for the Dwarf Lionfish, I received it today and it was packaged very well and has been acclimated to it’s new temporary home in the holding tank.

Thank you very much, the care that was taken to ship this animal show’s the care you have for your business as well as the animals you send."

Keith

BlueZooAquatics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/05/2018, 05:47 PM   #2
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

We received our order from you yesterday and was totally pleased with the way they were packaged and shipped. The instructions and items included were totally unexpected and a pleasure. So far, the new livestock seem to be adapting to their new home. The fish and shrimp go absolutely crazy over the fish food we bought. We look forward to buying more fro you in the future.

Dan

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:48 PM   #3
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

I’d like to commend you guys on how well this order was packed. Despite FEDEX’s best efforts to screw things up, both fish arrived in fine condition and continue to swim and eat happily in my QT.

Simon

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:48 PM   #4
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Just received my first order from you. The fish look great and also the care with packing the fish. Very pleased will have another order soon. Thanks

Glenn

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:49 PM   #5
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

I just received my order and am very happy with the beautiful,healthy fish i received.
The packaging was awesome as well. I will be ordering more as my aquarium progresses.
Thank you.

Steven

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:49 PM   #6
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

The animals on this shipment are in great shape. Most impressive
is the Golden Butterfly...what a beauty ! My challenge is to introduce it to an
active tank after a bit of time sequestered, but it's size should help.
This shipment was worth the wait.
Thanks,

Doug

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:50 PM   #7
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Just wanted to write an email and say thank you for the healthy livestock and the Lawnmower Blenny, that was a gift with my order, is doing wonders for my hair-algae problem. I had tried many different invertebrates and even another Lawnmower Blenny, none of them would even touch the hair algae! Thanks Again!

Shinika

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:50 PM   #8
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

It's been a few years since I added anything to my tank, but I decided it was time and ordered last week. My fish came in today and I am just amazed by how healthy they look and how well they handled the travel. I live in Alaska, so it always takes them two days to get to me which makes me pretty nervous. I've ordered from a few other companies in the past, but your fish are the hardiest of them all. The fact that you provide free shipping to me is another bonus! Thanks so much!

Rebecca

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:51 PM   #9
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Received my order this morning, and everything seems really top notch so far. From the ordering process to my conversation with customer service to shipping and packaging to the livestock, I'm impressed all around. Thanks for a great experience so far!

Carter

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:52 PM   #10
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the beautiful specimen you sent me this morning! The size and condition of the XL Scopas is perfect! Thank you again for being one of my favorite places to shop for marine life. This is bad news for my LFS LOL.

Best Regards,

Edgardo

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:52 PM   #11
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you.

I’ve been very pleased with quality of corals and fish that you supply and will definitely be back for more.

Best regards,

Chris

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:53 PM   #12
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Just wanted to let you know everything came in perfect condition. The ritteri i was so worried about has made himself a home right at the top of the tank and looks beautiful, clownfish and anemone crab love it. The lta are beautiful also have never saw any that brightly-colored and huge! Very very satisfied. I started out ordering from this company when i first started the hobby. I lost a lot of items and money at first and was very upset. Now that i look back id say the loss of items were due to the weather but i was new and didn't put 2 and 2 together. So i switched companies did ok but lost things there also. So i just gave up for a long time and took care of what i had. Over the years ive purchased 3 or more ritteri anemones and they all died and i was devastated. The one i got from you this week is amazing!!!! Will be sticking with blue zoo from now on. Thank you!!!

Holly

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:54 PM   #13
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thanks everyone everything came healthy and happy
So very hard for some to ship and arrive in good shape
Thank You

John

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:54 PM   #14
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

I just wanted to let you know that I got my order and the fish is doing excellent. Your customer service is wonderful worked with me when I had a problem and everything turned out great just wanted to send my appreciation and will definitely be a returning customer and will recommend this store to all hobby friends. Thank you

Bryan

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:55 PM   #15
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Just wanted to say thanks for your great prices and wonderful livestock that makes having a saltwater aquarium so affordable. Not only are your prices great but the fish shrimp snails whatever we need for our aquarium at home/ is the best ever. Can't wait to get my aquarium srock up so I can show it off and have lots of company at my home/ business. Thanks again from us to you, our new BlueZooAquatic family you're the best

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:56 PM   #16
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Just want you to know I love my two fish you sent. They are doing very good thank you so much. Hippo tang and porcupine puffer

����Trina

Unread 01/05/2018, 05:56 PM   #17
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Just received second order in 2 days for a total of 11 fish...all I can say is wow...everything came extremely well packed and every fish looked very healthy and acclimated well. Could not be happier with these orders. I have placed many orders with blue zoo and have always been extremely happy with them all even when there was a doa they where taken care off with out issue...kudos to all of your staff that really does a great job and it shows that you all care about what you do...thanks again .....

Dana

Unread 01/09/2018, 02:09 PM   #18
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

i just received my order and i just wanted to say that i am very much satisfied with my purchase. you guys will definitely be hearing from me again. thank you so much and happy new year!!

Angel

Unread 01/11/2018, 03:08 PM   #19
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Hello. I just wanted to thank you for a great shopping experience. Although FedEx dropped the ball. You offered to replace the livestock and help me get a shipping refund from them. Thanks to your awesome packaging they all came through just fine. Some were even opening while still in the bag. I also wanted to comment on the christmas tree rock. It is loaded with colorful feather dusters in so many colors that took me by surprise. This is my first order from you and you now have a dedicated fan and new customer.

Deborah

Unread 01/11/2018, 03:14 PM   #20
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you for the careful packing of my order. Everyone arrived safely today and seem to be comfortable in their new home. I look forward to ordering again from you in the future.

David

Unread 02/05/2018, 12:10 PM   #21
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

My husband doesn’t normally leave feedback, but at his request…just received our first order from you. We have ordered from other on line companies before and have been satisfied with their service. But in looking for something different we found your website. Just received our Blennie, angel and wrasse, 2 mushroom rocks…and the mushrooms were on rocks not frags!! We are very impressed with the time and effort put in to shipping our order. The acclimation kit and the food not to mention the dropper and tubing and directions were phenomenal. I am sure we will be ordering from you in the near future. Just wanted you to know we highly recommend your website to other fish enthusiasts 😊

Mike and Cheryl

Unread 02/26/2018, 01:38 PM   #22
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

I just wanted to say THANK YOU! My yellow watchman is gorgeous. He's already eating and I couldn't be happier. I love the care package you guys sent with my order. Very nice and professional. The pistol shrimp is also incredibly vibrant and healthy looking. You guys have a new fan! Look forward to ordering from you in the future!

Richard

Unread 03/05/2018, 05:40 PM   #23
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

I think I’ve found my online fish store! I recieved my order this past weekend and was thoroughly impressed! My black nox angelfish arrived safe and sound. With this being my first online order I was a little bit nervous. My order arrived on time, in great condition and with an acclimation kit and food to boot! All of my future orders will be from Blue Zoo Aquatics.

-Brad

Unread 03/16/2018, 12:07 PM   #24
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Just a heads up to let you know the order arrived, and all was fine.

Livestock was in great shape, and if the die now, it is just part of the price we pay for the privilege of living.

Higher level inverts are still acclimating, the Chromis pulled an escape after about 15 minutes (are fine, active, and schooling,) and the singular Ocellaris that I had has finally figured out her gender after being introduced to her smaller mate.

Just wanted to say thanks, order was excellent start to finish!

Chuck

Unread 04/27/2018, 12:47 PM   #25
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Fish acclimation complete, they all look good. White bands on foxface have faded back towards normal, it is actively exploring his new home. Very happy with these fish.

One of the Coral Beautys and the Diamond Watchman Goby were ordered for my brother's tank and he reports that they are "looking very good!".

I will be making another order on the 1st!

John