Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > EcoTech Marine
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/19/2018, 08:26 PM   #1
D Boy
Registered Member

Radion Gen 3 problem

I came home today and my light was off. Its a Gen 3 non pro. I took the light out from under my canopy and none of the lights on the three buttons were on. The green light on the ballast is on though. When I unplug the light from the ballast and plug it back in, the three buttons flash red, then green, then blue, then both sets of Leds illuminate for a second then everything goes back off. Does anybody have any ideas on what the problem is?

D Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/21/2018, 10:03 AM   #2
E.intheC
Registered Member

Did you check the temperature of the lights? Try re-starting everything? Also, try ecotech customer service on their website. They've been extremely helpful with recent questions I've had for them.

Good luck

Unread 03/27/2018, 07:35 PM   #3
D Boy
Registered Member

I left them unplugged for two days. opened them up to make sure water wasn't in it, everything looked good. I even tried them on another ballast with the same results. I sent them to Ecotech to repair. Once they got them they said they were working fine, and left them running for a day. So they are mailing it back. Hopefully it continues to work.

D Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/28/2018, 04:24 PM   #4
E.intheC
Registered Member

Check the time settings on your Ecosmart live software. I had a similar issue and the internal clock kept changing itself to odd times. So it may think it's 3am when it's really 3pm or whatever.