Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > New to the Hobby
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11/20/2012, 02:34 PM   #1
melissaerin628
Registered Member

Zebra bar Dartfisf

Hi!

I am 6 months new to the hobby. I have a 75 gallong reef tank which i purchased already established back in April. I have had no issues until yesterday.

I woke to find on of my Zebra Darts on my floor dead. Very sad as they are my favorite in the tank! I now only have 1 left and he has not been out for feeding at all today which is unusual. I can see him under the rock hiding with the watchman so I know he is in there.
Myt question is can I add a new zebra so he is not alone? I have seen post say they must be added together...but!!!! They are a schooling fish and non aggressive. This is where i am confused.

Tank is stocked with:

2 O Clowns
Long tentacle anenome
Kole Tang
3 Pj Cardinals
1 6 line wrasse
1 Yellow watchman
and now 1 Zebra
2 cleaner shrimp
3 peppermints

I really hate seeing him alone and scared. And I have added a screen to the 1 in. opening that the other dart managed to find.
Thanks

melissaerin628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/20/2012, 02:36 PM   #2
melissaerin628
Registered Member

WOW....Sorry for the typos!

melissaerin628 is offline   Reply With Quote