Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/02/2016, 06:31 PM   #1
Nick James
Registered Member

Rossmont Mover

Was wondering if anyone tried the Rossmont Mover series pumps and what your thoughts were on them? Quality, and if they are better or worse than other options. To me it seems to make sense that a wider flow would be better than a more concentrated blast. The gyre comes to mind over a power head or jet.

I'll sit back and watch the smarter people chime in!

Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/11/2016, 05:40 PM   #2
kouma
Registered Member

Hi there,

I have three of the m1500 series running on 3x 55gal hold tanks that I am using during my transfer from a 220gal to a 300gal tank. The tank are Rubbermaid containers so I can't really tell if they have good or bad performance. Only think i can say is they are so quiet. I cant tell if they are on or off without looking hard to see if there is water flow.