Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11/29/2019, 05:47 PM   #1
reefslugs
Registered Member

radion and reeflink help.

I am setting up a new large tank. I just bought a used Radion G3 Pro to try out on my small tank to see how I like them before I go and buy four new G4 pro's for my new build. I am so frustrated. I have setup a Ecosmart live account. When I try to down load the connection manager it says I need to purchase Winzip. At 29.99 a month. So I didn't want to do that. So my friends says I need to use a reeflink. So my freind lets me use his. So I now when I try down loading the reeflink setup. It says I have to purchase this Winzip. Fine, so I do. Now I can get the down loads loaded. I go through the reeflink setup procedure and the reeflink will not connect. Even though the light turns blue. So I decided to try a factory reset. Now the light is white and I can not move any further. I have spent hours investigating on how to operate your products. I am so frustrated and very unhappy on the time and the money I have spent. Even purchasing used. I really need some assistance.

Current Tank Info: Oceanic 200g mixed reef, 65g sump/fugium, 4 Viporspectra LED's, Tunze 2105 x 2 with controller, Simplicity return pump & skimmer, Octopus calcium reactor, lots of love.
reefslugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/29/2019, 05:57 PM   #2
Yolly416
Registered Member

Call Ecotech and give them the reeflink serial number so they can reset it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yolly416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/29/2019, 06:37 PM   #3
kris4647
Registered Member

radion and reeflink help.

Tell your friend to remove the device from his ecotech account.

https://support.ecotechmarine.com/hc...Link-now-what-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kris4647 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/29/2019, 08:34 PM   #4
RobbyG
Registered Member

And for future reference for someone who might read this post. Do not buy Winzip!
Just download "7-Zip". It's free and is an open source software project. It can handle a lot more file types than Winzip and is even better for opening some odd zip files that will not open with Winzip. My second choice would be Winrar which has a free 40 day trial period and costs $10.

Current Tank Info: Insanely Automated Low Power Consumption 90 Gal Oceanic Bow System/Aquatronica Touch Controller/AQ Dosing Pump/AQT LEDS/AQ SMS/Seq Dart Pump/ASM G3/Ozotech Ozonizer/Koralin 1502/Chiller/Typhoon3 Ro/S.Squirt /Phos React/Rmt DSB
RobbyG is offline   Reply With Quote