Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Royal Exclusiv / Bubble King
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/01/2016, 03:32 PM   #1
Calculon
Registered Member

Dreambox Questions

Hi there

Im looking at possibly getting a 7B + Refugium and a second return (at least the plumbing put in a second return for now). I know it will be rather long.

The plan is to start out with a 180 Gallon but I could see adding a second tank if things progress the way I would hope, and I would like to have the second return to push water back to the second (smaller) tank.

Is that a possible combination? If so is there a way to get a quote/cost estimate and also figure out what shipping would cost?

Am I correct in interpreting that the Dreambox sample set 7B model doesnt come with a return pump, skimmer pump, float switches or electrode holder? that these are 'add-on's'? What about a spot to put a heater?

Depending on the cost I may change the model a bit lol.

Thanks

Calculon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/01/2016, 07:49 PM   #2
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calculon View Post
Hi there

Im looking at possibly getting a 7B + Refugium and a second return (at least the plumbing put in a second return for now). I know it will be rather long.

The plan is to start out with a 180 Gallon but I could see adding a second tank if things progress the way I would hope, and I would like to have the second return to push water back to the second (smaller) tank.

Is that a possible combination? If so is there a way to get a quote/cost estimate and also figure out what shipping would cost?

Am I correct in interpreting that the Dreambox sample set 7B model doesnt come with a return pump, skimmer pump, float switches or electrode holder? that these are 'add-on's'? What about a spot to put a heater?

Depending on the cost I may change the model a bit lol.

Thanks
The heater can go in the skimmer compartment. They don't make holders for the heaters though. There are too many different heaters to make mounts for.

I am pretty certain that model Dreambox can be built with dual return pumps.
This is the same model Dreambox quoted with the RD3 80 return pump. Alternate return pumps can be subbed in.
http://royalexclusiv.net/Dreamboxes/...t-6a::867.html

If you want a quote, we can certainly provide that. I would need to get a list of every option you want including the model return pump or pumps.
I would also need your complete contact info include deliver address. I also suggest having it shipped to the nearest international airport and picking it up there as it will save a lot of money as door to door service increase costs quite a bit. That said, we can quote both ways but if you have the ability to get it from the airport, that is the cheapest route.

I will PM you my email address. Please forward me the above. Include a link to the specific model Dreambox you want as well as all the specs and I will draft up the request for quotation. Production time currently is around 12 weeks.

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476
slief is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/01/2016, 08:35 PM   #3
danrobberg
Registered Member

Here are how my heaters are laid out. Very clean looking. Get as many cord or cable holders as they offer. They really make the sumo look clean.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (46.0 KB, 52 views)
danrobberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/02/2016, 07:37 AM   #4
Calculon
Registered Member

Thanks very much for the responses - both are very helpful. Will email shortly

Calculon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/04/2016, 06:55 PM   #5
michaelrc51
Registered Member

Like this??

michaelrc51 is offline   Reply With Quote