Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > EcoTech Marine
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11/11/2017, 07:59 PM   #1
myram
#347, 18 years

Vortech Programming with Reeflink

I'm a little confused on the programming.

Before I added the Reeflink, I had the 2 Vortechs setup anti-sync on Reefcrest at about 70%.

Now with the Reeflink, I'm not sure if I do my program for one........and do Anti-Sync on the other for the full day?

What will that do with night settings, when I do constant at 10% while the lights are out.

Thanks

Steve

myram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/14/2017, 12:12 PM   #2
Alex Y EcoTech
Registered Member

Steve,

Assuming you have a "night time" mode selected for your master pump, having your slave be in sync during that "night time" would accomplish your goal.

Alex Y EcoTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2017, 06:56 PM   #3
myram
#347, 18 years

So I have both Vortechs programmed exactly the same right now. 70% reefcrest from 10:30am to 10:30pm, and then 10% constant flow from 10:30pm to 10:30am.

How would I do the anti-sync to the pumps are doing the opposite during the day?

Is there a nighttime setting, or do you have to do it manually like I'm doing now?

myram is offline   Reply With Quote