Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/12/2007, 01:42 AM   #1
Bergovoy
Moved On

FS: 46 gal BOWFRONT tank

Okay, we will try again.

Great looking bowfronttank with stand. Complete and ready to plug and play. (if you buy sooner rather then later) you will have some great bio material still alive with two years full of growth, along with 5-10 olbs of live sand. So it really will be plug and play.

Included with this tank and stand is a RENA Filstar XP2 cannister filter with all the plumbing, a powerhead with rotating nozzlek heater and thermostat, power compact light, with dual 65 watt lights, (6-8 months old), and a skimmer, and two glass lids for the tank. (I dropped the original, and ordered a replacement, it got lost, and they sent me another one, after I recieved the 'other one', the first one showed up a week later. They did not want it back,even if I brought it to the local store

Anyways. The tank and stand looks great and the price is so low that .... (ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???) [BOLD][ITALIC] if you can find the exact same tank with the exact same components and accessories for lower then what I am offering [/bold]it for, you can have it for FREEEEEEEE....

Youre killing me larry.......[/italic]

all of that can be yours for $150

And no, there is no shipping, and no, I am not going to tell you want special brand thermometer is part of the package so you will not be able to find this exactg same combination anywhere.

This offer is is not for members of this agiency or any other agency, and can only be used duringperiods of total solor eclipse on any planet at any time.

The center brace got melted when I used a mh fixture that was a tad too close.. I moved the light up a few inches and had no problems for the next 6-8 months, up until I tood the tank down a few days ago.

Last edited by Bergovoy; 03/12/2007 at 01:56 AM.
Bergovoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/12/2007, 08:50 PM   #2
Bergovoy
Moved On

b

Unread 03/13/2007, 01:12 AM   #3
Bergovoy
Moved On

b

Unread 03/13/2007, 11:17 PM   #4
Bergovoy
Moved On

yawn

Unread 03/15/2007, 02:32 AM   #5
greencardgraphics
Registered Member

im interested...

greencardgraphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/15/2007, 02:54 AM   #6
Bergovoy
Moved On

And your interest is going to make you contact me???