Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Aquaforest
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/01/2016, 10:44 PM   #1
rbraunberger
Registered Member

DOSing AF System

I recently learned about your system, and am going to switch over and give it a try. I am currently dosing the full RedSea system. When looking at your products, everything shows dosing by drops. Do you have information on the mL to dose via dosing pumps? Can you dose your products? Also do you have any advice when switching my tank over from the RedSea system to yours? Thank you!

Unread 07/02/2016, 03:37 AM   #2
plyle02
Registered Member

So for automation of mineral and trace, you can accomplish that using Component 123. For the Probiotic method, you would need to use the diluted version of NP Pro which is essentially the carbon source part of the Probiotic method. The bacteria source which is Pro Bio S requires shaking the bottle before you dose, so that may present a challenge to automate. As far as switching over, it is as simple as beginning with 1/2 doses. Please follow the link for the product guide, let me know if you have any additional questions.
Cheers

http://aquaforest.eu/en/download/

"Anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die" ~Buddha~

Current Tank Info: 50 Gallon AIO Cube, Aquamaxx WS-1 Skimmer, LED/ Hybrid 4x24 watt t5
plyle02 is offline   Reply With Quote