Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern Colorado Marine Aquarist Society (SCMAS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/22/2008, 09:43 AM   #126
LynnBrown
Registered Member

Name: Lynn Brown
Tanks and sizes: 280G soon to be reef
Where you live: Falcon/Peyton
Years in the hobby: on and off for 40 years, F/W & S/W - this will be first reef
Specific interests: DH & I are getting ready to set up our first reef tank. I started with a F/W tank I won as a child. My Grandpa was a F/W aquarist and we enjoyed the hobby together for years. Then I married DH and we had several tanks of both F/W & S/W, on and off. We built a new house and added a built in tank, which is currently populated with the easiest fish I have ever cared for. This is going to be our first reef tank. Looking forward to being a sponge and soaking up the wisdom of all. Greatest
accomplishment in reefkeeping: Haven’t started yet
Greatest disapointment in reefkeeping: none in reefkeeping but we did have 90G S/W tank burst open at the seam!

LynnBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/22/2008, 10:08 AM   #127
Reet15
Registered Member

Hi Lynn - welcome aboard!! Our group mostly hangs out on our own web site www.thescmas.com . Please come and visit us there and post in the intro thread. There is a meeting scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday) at 1:00. Hope you can make it.

Unread 07/19/2010, 07:58 PM   #128
mikeandjenn99
Registered Member

Hi, my name is Mike, and I just moved back to Colorado Springs and am looking to join up with you guys! I just broke down a 75 mixed reef before moving, and will probably just stick with my 12 aquapod for a bit. I tried to post on the scmas forums (registered as Smokey), but for some reason I still haven't been approved to do so and my e-mail got bounced back. I'm looking forward to meeting you all at a meeting real soon!

Current Tank Info: 55g mixed 12g nano
mikeandjenn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/20/2010, 09:17 PM   #129
murfman
Registered Member

Welcome, Mike and Jenn. I forward this to the board so we can get you approved. Where are you moving from?

murfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/04/2014, 04:54 PM   #130
CAbb
Registered Member

Well it looks like this board isn't used all too much anymore, but I'm just getting back in to the hobby after several years off. Just moved in to the Springs and would like to meet other locals. My knowledge is all pretty rusty so I'm essentially starting from scratch.

CAbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/06/2014, 10:04 PM   #131
xsocali
Registered Member

Go to thescmas.com that is our forum in the Springs.

xsocali is offline   Reply With Quote