Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Premium Aquatics
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/01/2002, 10:43 PM   #1
mixalis
Registered Member

Unhappy Very disappointed. . . What's up guys?

On Nov. 21, I ordered some Selcon and DT's Phytoplankton from you guys via your website. I figured that this would not ship until Mon., Nov. 25. On Wednesday, Nov. 27, I still had not received the order. I called and was told that the order had "fallen through the cracks" but that you'd make good by shipping it out that day and I'd receive it via FedEx on Fri. morning, Nov. 29. When I didn't receive it on Fri. morning, I called and got your answering machine, stating that you were on short hours that day and open until 3 p.m., but that calls would be returned. I called well before 3 p.m. your time, but heard nothing back.

At this point, I have no idea what the status of my order is. That stuff was for feeding brine and rotifer cultures, which have since gone to waste. Adding insult to injury, I'm likely leaving town for a few days tomorrow morning and the stuff will probably sit on my doorstep, spoiling or subjected to freezing temps, neither of which is good.

I'm deeply disappointed, guys. I last placed an order with you in January of this year, but I have no confidence in placing future orders of any kind if this is the kind of service I'll get. I'll be setting up a larger reef tank from scratch in the next couple of months and had heard such good things about your sales and service. But if I can't rely on you for small stuff, what can I expect with the "big ticket" items?

mixalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/02/2002, 08:28 AM   #2
jasonfrey
Sponsor

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear there are/were some problems with your order. Can you email me privately your full name so i can check into your order. My email is sales@premiumaquatics.com

I'll figure out what the problem is and if not shipped, we can overnight your order for you. We stand behind our service and if we made a mistake(s) we'll try and fix it best as possible.

thanks

jason

jasonfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/04/2002, 01:01 AM   #3
mixalis
Registered Member

Jason, thank you very much for your prompt attention to, and resolution of, the problem. It's greatly appreciated!

mixalis is offline   Reply With Quote