Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Long Island Reef Association (LIRA)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11/13/2013, 11:29 AM   #1
strgazr27
Registered Member

Custom 60 Cube plus equipment

Custom Marineland 60 Cube with Gl*******s 750gph overflow and dual 3/4" Returns with Loc-line. Tank is in MINT condition. If it's scratched I can't find any. Would like to sell the tank with the stand and canopy. Custom Stand and canopy with full flip up front. Lighted interior. Euro hinged door. Will fit a sump 18x18. This is not some crap plywood stand and canopy. You can see it's construction in my build thread here http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/...d-finally.html
I am asking $450 for the complete Tank, Stand and Canopy. There is over $300 just in materials for the stand alone. I WILL deliver the setup anywhere in Suffolk/Nassau for free. I will deliver to Queens for an additional $50

Custom 40B sump with triple filter sock holders and settling section. Drilled on the side with 1.5" Bulkhead on the top and bottom. Great sump setup. Sump is obviously the right side tank. Skimmer/Return section is 11' deep. Also have a 40B that was used as a "Fuge". 1.5" Bulkhead on one end and a 3/4" Bulkhead on the other with Y Locline return and nozzles.
Asking $70 for the Sump and $50 for the 40B Fuge

BRS 4 Stage RO unit w Auto shut off, Flush kit and dual inline TDS meter and pressure guage. Membrane is 6 months old with perhaps 3-400 gallons through it. Cartridges and DI need to be replaced. Still making 0 TDS water. will include a bunch of line and 2 John Guest 1/4" Shutoff valves also. $80

Coralife Turbo Sea 1270 Return Pump. Mint condition. $50

(2) Aqualifter pumps. One about 6 months old the other used for 1 day. $20

Coralife Turbo Twist 6X 18W UV Sterilizer. Missing Brackets and needs a bulb. Works perfect otherwise. $50

Stock 40B in excellent condition. $40

Marineland 27 Cube. This was used as my ATO container. Awesome tank for that purpose. Excellent condition. $40

3 Stage RO Unit converted for use as reactors. Mint condition w all new John Guest fittings and 2 refillable cartridges. $40

Unread 11/13/2013, 02:45 PM   #2
MHG
Registered Member

So are these pics from them it was new? any pics now that it is used? Or is it still new...

Unread 11/13/2013, 08:02 PM   #3
strgazr27
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHG View Post
So are these pics from them it was new? any pics now that it is used? Or is it still new...
As the equipment is taken down it is being cleaned. What would you like shots of as it sits now? If you followed the link for the build thread it is loaded w current pics.

Unread 11/14/2013, 08:06 AM   #4
MHG
Registered Member

The link appears to be dead. I can always come look at it.

Unread 11/14/2013, 09:35 AM   #5
strgazr27
Registered Member

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/...d-finally.html

Try that. Tank can be viewed this weekend if you still are interested. Corals are being removed Friday and Saturday so it will basically be empty when you see it.

Thanks
Bobby

Unread 11/14/2013, 04:47 PM   #6
thavngr98
Registered Member

Hope all is ok Bobby sorry you have to sell all this already. As most know great guy so great buy! If I didnt just buy my son a Biocube last year I would of picked this up for him (um me). You want to trade for a biocube LOL

Current Tank Info: .
thavngr98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ato, cube, marineland, reef, refugium