Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Blue Zoo Aquatics
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
Thread Tools
Old 11/08/2017, 07:00 PM   #1
CoralsAddiction
Registered Member
 
CoralsAddiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: L.A./Tahoe
Posts: 5,690
Thanks For Same Day Shipping!

I ordered a green carpet anemone from BZA around 9am yesterday. I asked in order notes to ship it the same day if it were possible. BZA honored the request and I received the anemone today! Thank you!
It's currently in QT



CoralsAddiction is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11/08/2017, 07:37 PM   #2
laram375
Registered Member
 
laram375's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Hawthorne Ca
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralsAddiction View Post
I ordered a green carpet anemone from BZA around 9am yesterday. I asked in order notes to ship it the same day if it were possible. BZA honored the request and I received the anemone today! Thank you!
It's currently in QT
Nice !!!!
I love the color

I'm ready to take the ritteri anemone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


laram375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/08/2017, 09:50 PM   #3
WatDatThing
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 691
Very nice. Please update us on the progress. I'm interested to know if you need to treat it at all.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk


WatDatThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2017, 03:10 AM   #4
CoralsAddiction
Registered Member
 
CoralsAddiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: L.A./Tahoe
Posts: 5,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by laram375 View Post
Nice !!!!
I love the color

I'm ready to take the ritteri anemone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thank you!!


CoralsAddiction is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2017, 03:11 AM   #5
CoralsAddiction
Registered Member
 
CoralsAddiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: L.A./Tahoe
Posts: 5,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatDatThing View Post
Very nice. Please update us on the progress. I'm interested to know if you need to treat it at all.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Since I already have a Mag/Ritteri anemone, I started Cipro treatment on the gig to avoid potential contamination.


CoralsAddiction is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:03 AM.


TapaTalk Enabled

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
Use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions described in the user agreement.
Reef CentralTM Reef Central, LLC. Copyright 1999-2014