Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > EcoTech Marine
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/26/2018, 01:02 PM   #1
vitodog
Registered Member

MP40 QD issue

I've had my MP40-QD for over 3 years without issue. Recently, the dry side began sliding down the glass. I cleaned the glass, switched the wet sides with my other MP40-QD however the dry side continued to slide. I took the pump out of service and soaked the wet side overnight but still had the same issue. I called Ecotech and went through the problem and what I had done myself to rectify the problem. Ecotech suggested I send the pump to them so they could look at it. Ecotech did do some work on it but when I got it back home it still slid down my 3/4" glass. I called Ecotech the next day and without hesitation, Ecotech said that although my pumps warranty had expired, they would sent me a new dry side for my MP40-QD NO CHARGE. So, thank you J.R. IMO, Ecotech Marine still has the best customer support in the industry.

Thanks again,
vitodog