Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Nano Reefs
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09/13/2017, 09:25 PM   #1
bcb577
Registered Member

witched my 10 gallon into my biocube 14

I posted this in build threads but couldnt figureout how to move it to this forum so please excuse me if ive busted the rules,lol. Sooo,i had my 10 gallon standard mixed reef up and running for two years now and everything was going great,at one point I had a 14 biocube up at the same time wich got to be to much work so I took it down.one day while cleaning the 10 gallon I looked over and saw my biocube collecting dust and thought,,why am I runnin a 10 standard when I have a great biocube collecting dust? long story short I switched everything over into the biocube and put in a new sandbed a shallow one.yeah I know the title says witched but supposed to say switched but got tired of it not letting me edit it,lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170911_202257.jpg (65.1 KB, 59 views)
bcb577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/03/2017, 09:35 AM   #2
redwhiteandink
Registered Member

looks good but that littel guy needs a friend

redwhiteandink is offline   Reply With Quote