Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/18/2011, 05:29 AM   #26
snorvich
Team RC member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddrtrex View Post
My thoughts exactly.
In addition need to make a clear difference between opinion and fact, that line gets blurred a bit too much with his posts.
Same thought here.

Unread 11/05/2011, 09:23 AM   #27
Felixc
Registered Member

Are these boxfish coral safe? I have SPS and LPS. Are they considered easy to feed or finicky? thanks

Felixc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/05/2011, 03:46 PM   #28
small alien
The fungus is among us.

No. But I don't know exactly what corals they prefer. I've considered add one to a reef, but only because I don't really care about my corals all that much.

Current Tank Info: 75 mixed reef. F OSFF, Clingfish, M/F Leopards, M Mandy, Darwin Clown, Bullet Goby, Green Clown Goby, M/F Matted Files, Bluestripe Pipe, Tailspot Blenny, Canary Wrasse, Royal Gramma, Papua Toby Puffer, Snooty Maori Wrasse.
small alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/05/2011, 11:12 PM   #29
jucario
Registered Member

Box fishes IME eat very well almost any food, but are very prone to ich. Some years ago my LFS set appart a couple of these fishes (really cool to have the blue male and the dark brown spotted female), unfortunately they got severly infested with ich and didn't make it. Other than that I think they are one of the nicest fishes and worth to set an aquarium around them, and better one of the first fishes to be introduced.

jucario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/06/2011, 02:21 PM   #30
small alien
The fungus is among us.

There has been a female meleagris at my lfs for several weeks. It will not eat anything at all so far.

Current Tank Info: 75 mixed reef. F OSFF, Clingfish, M/F Leopards, M Mandy, Darwin Clown, Bullet Goby, Green Clown Goby, M/F Matted Files, Bluestripe Pipe, Tailspot Blenny, Canary Wrasse, Royal Gramma, Papua Toby Puffer, Snooty Maori Wrasse.
small alien is offline   Reply With Quote