Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Nano Reefs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04/27/2019, 09:10 AM   #1
Eric_L
Registered Member

PiCo Deep Blue for sale

Hey guys, I am not sure where I am supposed toto post this so I apologize in advance if this isn’t the correct location. I have one of the top quality nano tanks for sale. It's a Pico Aquariums Deep Blue 18 and the measurements are 18x18x16 (22 gallons). It's 3 panel starphire and has all the media baskets in back for your ammonia sponge, carbon sponge, and filter sponge etc. It's a true AIO that you can just leave alone. There is no sump as the filter compartment is built into the rear. I originally paid close to $450 for just the tank. I am in the process of moving and wife says it has to go. You get everything I have reef related. It includes the Vortec MP10 ($150), Tunzee skimmer ($149), nanobox tide plus moon lights and controller via the Bluefish mobile app ($300). You get a gsp covered rock (lucky you &#128539 a few small corals, all my water test kits etc. Easily a thousand dollar setup. I would love to get $350 obo. I have no idea how to ship it so I would prefer someone local who could pick it up. I am in between Colorado Springs and Denver. I have pictures I just can’t figure out how to post as the upload keeps failing.

Eric_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/28/2019, 11:39 PM   #2
scattered
Registered Member

Good luck mate. Try putting it on Craigslist for $800 and you’ll get the 350.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread 05/12/2019, 05:10 PM   #3
longboarder324
Registered Member

still have it?

longboarder324 is offline   Reply With Quote