Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Nano Reefs
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/31/2007, 07:07 AM   #1
Kengaroo131
Fish Crazy

oooh man... leaks....

so this morning i wake up to a nice cold rush of 75 gallons of freshwater all over my bed and face back of the tanks...pretty much came off ha. then 2 hours later when im done cleaning that crap off my little 10 gallon nano tank starts to leak so luckly i had a little 5.5 sitting around for a current project that im in the middle of, used that to house the creaturs in the 10 gallon re siliconed that then my brothers 150 starts to leak in his room. at this point im just like pinch me what the hells going on haha what a disaster so we put my chiclids in the pond lol and housed his corals in my 29. now at this point i got my eyes on the 29 getting ready for the grand fanaly haha lucky thats the only tank in the house that survied besides the little 5.5 right now we used 10 tubes of silicone re sealing eveything hahaha 30 bucks down the drain.haha the only thing i can do is laugh cause i dont wana get mad ha.so really there is no point to this post i just wanted to share my fun filled morning with everyone. though it might make somone laugh.

Kengaroo131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/31/2007, 07:13 AM   #2
Rosseau
Registered Member

-repost-

Unread 03/31/2007, 07:13 AM   #3
Rosseau
Registered Member

sabotage?! I hope everything survived.... ouch man... Perhaps all of the fish in your house staged a breakout last night, and it went terribly, terribly awry.

Unread 03/31/2007, 07:15 AM   #4
Kengaroo131
Fish Crazy

hahahaha thats possible all the tank where reall clean and healthy i dont see why but its possible lol

Current Tank Info: 75 gallon mixed reef, 12 gallon bookshelf reef
Kengaroo131 is offline   Reply With Quote