Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Drs. Foster & Smith/LiveAquaria.com > Drs. Foster & Smith Aquatic Supplies
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/21/2008, 08:42 AM   #1
Puterguru
Registered Member

Suggestion for DFS Website

Love your site by the way and order almost exclusively from you guys.

My suggestion is the ability to create more than one wish list. For instance I would like to create one wish list for frequent frozen foods that I order. Another wish list for replacement parts, filters, media etc. One final wish list for items that I would like to buy in the future.

Although it's a computer related website you can check out Newegg.com if you'd like. You can create multiple wish list on their site and it is very helpful.

Thanks.

Current Tank Info: I currently Have no Tanks :-(
Unread 07/21/2008, 09:07 AM   #2
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

Puterguru,

Thank you for your compliments and suggestions. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our website and appreciate any feedback. We have forwarded your suggestions on to our Internet Department. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Chris C.
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith