Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Drs. Foster & Smith/LiveAquaria.com > Drs. Foster & Smith Aquatic Supplies
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/28/2008, 10:30 AM   #1
becky2312
Registered Member

Great Customer Service

Just wanted to take a second to say thanks for great customer service. My bag of reef crystals arrived with a hole in it causing the salt mix to spill everywhere. I called and they immediately sent a new bag, no questions asked. I'm about to place another order today and will continue to use Fosters and Smith in the future!

Thanks!!!

Unread 08/28/2008, 10:39 AM   #2
Phyxius
Moving About

Wow it must be salt week...
I had ordered a few buckets of salt . Some Tropic Marin PR and some IO for some curing tanks. The bucket of IO arrived with the lid almost off and salt was only 1/2- 2/3 full. It definitely had spilled somewhere or someone opened it in transit for the free towel inside and never screwed it back on right. One quick call and after talking with them they are shipping out some new IO salt to replace it.
Great service here from them also and will order from again in the future.

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.
W. C. Fields

Current Tank Info: JUST SOLD AND TOOK DOWN ALL 11/10---210g AGA, 80g sump, Tunze Streams. Tunze ATO,RK Elite Controller, RKII,Dart, GEO Calcium& Nielsen Kalk Reactors,GEO media reactor, Kaleini Rock, 3-250 watt 14k EVC , VHO..... 34g Solana and 60g cube
Unread 08/28/2008, 11:07 AM   #3
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

becky2312 and Phyxius,

We apologize for the condition in which your salt arrived. We are happy to hear that the situations were resolved to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our level of customer service. Please let us know if we can be off further assistance.

Dallas R.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

Unread 08/28/2008, 11:12 AM   #4
Phyxius
Moving About

No apologies as I know it didnt leave you like that. I just wanted to say Thanks also as well as I know becky2312 did by starting the post.
I was quickly and politely taken care of and apologies were given the whole time for it.

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.
W. C. Fields

Current Tank Info: JUST SOLD AND TOOK DOWN ALL 11/10---210g AGA, 80g sump, Tunze Streams. Tunze ATO,RK Elite Controller, RKII,Dart, GEO Calcium& Nielsen Kalk Reactors,GEO media reactor, Kaleini Rock, 3-250 watt 14k EVC , VHO..... 34g Solana and 60g cube