Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > International Club Forums > Okinawa Saltwater Gang
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/18/2009, 05:02 AM   #1
james37128
Registered Member

Fish For Sale

I posted yesterday about my dry goods that I need to get rid of but I forgot about the fish!?!?! If anyone wants them I can bring them down tomorrow. I have a huma huma trigger 5 inches, Niger trigger 8 inches, and snowflake eel about 20 inches (full grown). They have all been in a tank for almost four years with someone here on base. I bought the tank to upgrade my 50 gal. reef to a 120. Well now I have them all in a temp setup waiting for a new home as I don't want to put them in with my reef. Call your friends! I can bring these down with me tomorrow. If anyone is interested you can call pm me, I check this thing seems like 1000 times a day, ill even check in the morning before I come down. They will need to be picked up at kadena billeting. I'll take 50$obo for all 3 of them. If you know someone who just setup a tank (and done cycling) call them and ask if they want them. I also have 3 free blue damsels if anyone wants them.

Current Tank Info: Downgraded to 30 gallon with t5's and minimum equipment, stocking only fish and rics.
james37128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/18/2009, 05:51 AM   #2
james37128
Registered Member

Forgot, I also have a green serpent starfish or Brittle star. FREE if you take the other fish.

Current Tank Info: Downgraded to 30 gallon with t5's and minimum equipment, stocking only fish and rics.
Unread 01/18/2009, 07:31 AM   #3
Lionel
Premium Member

blue damsels.. you'd hafta pay me to take those ! (i hate the damn things)

Current Tank Info: 50 Gallon Display
Lionel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/18/2009, 08:28 AM   #4
james37128
Registered Member

haha, me too. I don't have the heart to flush them though.
Got them in the upgrade too, they never touched my display, too much past experience with them. The only thing they are good for is cycling.

Unread 01/18/2009, 06:38 PM   #5
Lionel
Premium Member

indeed

Current Tank Info: 50 Gallon Display
Lionel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/24/2009, 03:14 AM   #6
dkermitb
Registered Member

My wife will allow me to take the Trigger fish, but not the eel. WHat's your price for the two fish?

dkermitb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/24/2009, 11:51 PM   #7
james37128
Registered Member

It's a bit late. Unless something else comes up that will bring me to Okinawa again soon. Shipping would probably be expensive, they are pretty big and will need big bags with a lot of water. But if you are really interested I can have my wife check on shipping. 35$ is all I want for the two. Also do you live on base? If you are on base I may not be able to ship.

Unread 01/25/2009, 06:17 AM   #8
dkermitb
Registered Member

Let's hold off, I can see the fish getting here dead if we ship them. The airlines are notorius for shipping fish and then leaving them on the dock to die. Thanks for the offer though!

dkermitb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/25/2009, 06:48 AM   #9
james37128
Registered Member

Sure, I'll be sure to let you know If I make another trip before I get rid of them.

Unread 01/25/2009, 04:48 PM   #10
Sango-chu
Registered Member

You guys can use Sagawa and they are the domestic express service in Japan...You can have it delivered by the end of the day to anywhere in Okinawa... not sure of the price though...its the truck s with the black cat and kitten out of its mouth...

Current Tank Info: Small 70 gal
Sango-chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/26/2009, 10:18 PM   #11
james37128
Registered Member

from tokyo to anywhere in okinawa in the same day?

Unread 01/26/2009, 11:54 PM   #12
Sango-chu
Registered Member

Yup

Current Tank Info: Small 70 gal
Sango-chu is offline   Reply With Quote