Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Drs. Foster & Smith/LiveAquaria.com > Drs. Foster & Smith Aquatic Supplies
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/31/2009, 06:45 PM   #1
DarthSimon
King Lineatus has Risen!

Dr. Foster and Smith... You have officially ****ed me off!!

I ordered 10 packs of PE Mysid Shrimp from you for delivery today. I come home tonight to find you sent me the wrong food. This food was ordered special for 2 Choati Leapord Wrasses from Australia. The of the most delicate and rare wrasses on the market. 3 of them existed from a retailer, 2 of which I own, and other member BradlyJ owns... he got his eating this PE Mysid with gusto. His woudnt eat Hikari, nor any other food but this. Being ours came from the same locaton, mine needed that food. Mine 2 also wont eat anything else, and will prolly die any day... I could have bought this locally, and relied on you guys to get it to me correctly and in a timely manner. WHo packed this order? What was sent didn't even slightly resemble Mysid shrimp.. You site says you have the P.E Mysid in stock?? What the hell is going on here? I am fit to be tied!!!

My email is:

darth23@optonline.net

Dear STEVEN SIMON
Thank you for choosing Drs. Foster & Smith for your pet's essentials.
Your order (N10260505-1) has left our shipping facility and will be delivered via FEDEX 1 DAY AIR.

Your tracking number is:
To track your package and view its estimated arrival date, please click the link above to be directed to
the FedEx website. Please note: Your FedEx package can only be tracked by utilizing the above link or by entering the tracking number in the following link:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/tracking/index.cfm

If your package was shipped in multiple packages, you will receive additional emails detailing each shipment’s tracking number.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you….

Customer Service
1-800-381-7179
Drs. Foster & Smith
Products for your pet selected by our veterinarians

Unread 03/31/2009, 07:57 PM   #2
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

DarthSimon,

Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear that you have received the incorrect frozen food. We are sending a replacement shipment of the PE Mysis Shrimp to you at no additional charge. This will go out from our facility tomorrow for delivery on Thursday. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If we can be of additional assistance, please feel free to let us know.

Mike S.
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith

Unread 03/31/2009, 07:58 PM   #3
DarthSimon
King Lineatus has Risen!

Yes, Mike,
I need them first thing in the morning. 3pm does not cut it... I have to leave for work at 9am, and need it before... Knowone will be home until late that night...

I am extremely unhappy with your company. I recommend your site to many people, and will think twice now after this.... I really was relying on your great rep to get me this specific food. NOw I have to wait 48 hours because your packer was incompetent!!

Last edited by DarthSimon; 03/31/2009 at 08:08 PM.
Unread 03/31/2009, 08:36 PM   #4
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

DarthSimon,

Thank you for your post. We have sent a PM to you in regards to this matter.

Mike S.
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith

Unread 03/31/2009, 08:39 PM   #5
DarthSimon
King Lineatus has Risen!

Mike, I find it hard to believe you can't ship the replacement for 8am delivery.

Unread 03/31/2009, 08:47 PM   #6
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

DarthSimon,

Thank you for your prompt response. FedEx Priority delivery is guaranteed by 10:30 AM, which is the fastest method we are able to offer. Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Mike S.
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith

Unread 03/31/2009, 10:27 PM   #7
MedicalZoa
Registered Member

herb!

DarthSimon stop being an A-HOLE! there sending you a new order overnight for free, and you get to keep all that beefheart for free. you have no respect andare ungrateful

Unread 04/01/2009, 01:41 AM   #8
sidd129
Registered Member

So, let me get this straight. A company that you like so much that you recommend to other people and go to over a local buisness, makes one mistake, you feel the need to rant and be "fit to be tied!!!". Dude, lend them some slack. Fed-Ex will only ship the replacement so fast. Maybe you should go down the street and get a single package of food to hold you over until your new Fosters order gets there. I know, I myself don't like going anywere else but Fosters, but, I would hate to see your fish die. Please don't use a harsh tone when there are posible solutions and they are working with you.

Thank you.

Happy wreath day everybody.

Unread 04/01/2009, 05:49 AM   #9
DarthSimon
King Lineatus has Risen!

Guys and Dr. Foster and Smith,
Please understand, I was very upset last night. I have 2 wrasses that are in need of the food I ordered. The closest place that has the food is 1 plus hours away. Thank you for trying and rectifying the situation Mike.

Unread 04/01/2009, 07:45 AM   #10
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

DarthSimon,

Thank you for your post. We sincerely apologize that the wrong food was shipped to you. A replacement order has been placed and the tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as it is available. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Dallas M.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

Unread 04/01/2009, 07:50 AM   #11
DarthSimon
King Lineatus has Risen!

Dallas,
Can we ship this order to my work??

Unread 04/01/2009, 08:47 AM   #12
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

DarthSimon,

Thank you for your post. Per our phone conversation, the order will be shipped to your home address and will arrive tomorrow. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Dallas M.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

Unread 04/01/2009, 08:48 AM   #13
DarthSimon
King Lineatus has Risen!

Dallas,
Thanks u, and consider case to be closed. Sorry for my outrage last night. Was just very upset...

Steve

Unread 04/08/2009, 07:38 PM   #14
kdblove_99
Registered Member

Nothing against you Steve but if i had those fish i definitely would have driven the hour. PE Mysis is great food. best of luck on getting those beauties to eat!

Unread 04/08/2009, 07:48 PM   #15
DarthSimon
King Lineatus has Risen!

I had to work the next few days after the mixup, and did not have time... The two fish are eating the PE, and doing great....

Unread 04/10/2009, 08:19 PM   #16
kdblove_99
Registered Member

Glad to hear!