Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Drs. Foster & Smith/LiveAquaria.com > LiveAquaria.com
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/13/2009, 10:51 AM   #1
sirjohn
Feeding Frenzied

Question on Friday Shipping/Saturday Delivery

I have a quick question for you. When one orders fish, inverts, etc. from your California facility AND Diver's Den or Coral Farm fish, corals, etc. from your Wisconsin facility in the same order, and chooses the "Saturday Delivery" option, will all of the items ship on Friday for Saturday delivery?

I thought this was the case because the summary order page states that if one chooses an upgraded shipping option for the fish, inverts, etc. from the California facility, the same upgraded shipping option will be applied for the fish and corals shipping from the Diver's Den/Coral Farm facility in Wisconson, free of charge. However, when one adds the items to the cart and applies the Saturday shipping option, there is text at the bottom that states that the fish, inverts, etc. from the California facility will ship on Friday and be delivered on Saturday, while the fish, inverts, etc. from the Diver's Den/Coral Farm facility in Wisconsin will ship on Monday and be delivered on Tuesday.

What is the correct shipping date in such an instance? Due to work commitments, I can only receive shipments on Saturdays, so I am looking to receive all items on that day.

Thank you.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." -- Ronald Reagan

Current Tank Info: Elos 160XL (200 gal) -- Mixed Reef
Unread 08/13/2009, 11:44 AM   #2
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

sirjohn,

Thank you for your post. If you are ordering specimens from LiveAquaria and Diver’s Den and choose Saturday delivery, both shipments will be scheduled to ship Friday with one additional shipping charge of $22.50.

If you are having difficulties placing the order online, you may phone the order in to our LiveAquaria Department at 1-800-334-3699. If you choose to finish the order online and the shipping page offers two different delivery dates, please document the notes section and we will verify the delivery date on the orders.

If we can be of additional assistance, please contact our LiveAquaria Department at 1-800-334-3699, via email at customerservice@liveaquaria.com, or PM us.

Gwen S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

Unread 08/13/2009, 08:01 PM   #3
jrobison
Registered Member

I have also found that if you can go pick up the package at the FedEx place on Saturday you don't have to pay the $22.50, but check with the FedEx place and make sure they will let you come get it on a Saturday. Mine isn't crazy about it but will allow it if it's a must.