Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Drs. Foster & Smith/LiveAquaria.com > LiveAquaria.com
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/16/2009, 06:02 PM   #1
FishyMel
Registered Member

Thumbs up Easiest and most successful fish buying experience I've ever had

Even after incomptent shipping my large golden heart trigger came in in beautiful, super healthy, well-fed shape. He is extremely fat and happy after a week and a half. The first couple days he hid a bit , but now is all over the tank all the time and eating like a pig. He is absolutely free of illness and his filaments on his top fins are about a half inch longer and he is already growing 2 more. The service was also phenomenal and easy to work with. I have never had a better fish buying experience.

Order A2681314

Unread 08/16/2009, 07:01 PM   #2
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

FishyMel,

Thank you for your post. Congratulations on your new Golden Heart Triggerfish. He is a beautiful specimen and it is wonderful that he has acclimated so well to his new home. We are happy to hear that your ordering experience was a good one and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Gwen S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith