Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/15/2010, 02:38 PM   #1
ReefMan1111
Registered Member

Netune System Apex Controller Best place to get one?

I am looking to buy a Netune System Apex Controller were is the best plase to buy one at a good price?

ReefMan1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/15/2010, 02:46 PM   #2
mcoomer
Rat Bastard!

I went with a Reefkeeper Elite so I can't offer specific help to you but this is what I would do. Use Neptune's list of retailers and sort through those sites for the best price. That's a no brainer obviously but while you're doing that keep track of which sites provide free shipping and which ones collect sales tax. I ended up saving about $80 bucks over what it would have cost me to buy directly from Digital Aquatics because I found a retailer that shipped free and had no tax. If you end up paying either of those you're throwing money away.

Current Tank Info: 180 gallon mixed reef; Reeflo Barracuda, Tunze 6105 (X3), 250W Radiums with dual HQI Blue Wave 7, Reefkeeper Elite controller, custom sump with ASM G4, carbon and GFO reactors
mcoomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/16/2010, 03:29 AM   #3
jimsplace
Registered Member

Great choice! I just bought mine recently and love it. What I found was the pricing is pretty much the same between vendors. What you can save as noted above, is sales tax. In my case, I bought mine from my lfs because I wanted the local support and knowledge, for the $40 sales tax I think I got a lot more.

- SPS Dominate
- IC VHO Lighting
jimsplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/16/2010, 08:59 AM   #4
unbreakable
D:

www.reefgeek.com