Reef Central Online Community
Tunze USA

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > International Club Forums > Okinawa Saltwater Gang
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 05/10/2010, 12:16 AM   #1
okimixed
Registered Member

Coral...live rock in Okinawa?

I was given directions to the coral farm, I guess it's called, here on Oki and I cannot find where I put them, I would like to go today --- any chance anyone is on line with any info??
Thank you SO much!!

Oh and this is my first post, I just found the Group!!

okimixed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/10/2010, 07:21 AM   #2
HASTINGSRJ
Registered Member

I just sent you a PM on CFT. 08043399393 is my cell number. I am on Kinser, I would be more than happy to show you where it is. Gimme a call or text me.

Rob

2 gallon planted

Current Tank Info: 14 gallon biocube, mini reef
HASTINGSRJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/11/2010, 03:21 AM   #3
2t2_crash
Registered Member

ETA: these are the directions from Foster, heading south on the road that skirts the water... you can just as easily take 58 and get off right before the overpass.

Current Tank Info: 55 gal reef, 30 gal sump, 2 koralias (3 and 4), oddyssea light system, NSW used.
2t2_crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/2010, 06:18 AM   #4
HASTINGSRJ
Registered Member

LOL, thats the map I used when I got here...very helpful....

2 gallon planted

Old 05/12/2010, 04:32 PM   #5
2t2_crash
Registered Member

I made it, I have the Fish Lady store too if you guys want it.

Current Tank Info: 55 gal reef, 30 gal sump, 2 koralias (3 and 4), oddyssea light system, NSW used.
Old 05/13/2010, 04:54 AM   #6
HASTINGSRJ
Registered Member

oh my van drives itself to the fish lady's store...lmao...but it may be helpful for okimixed....lol

2 gallon planted

Old 05/14/2010, 12:59 AM   #7
2t2_crash
Registered Member

Old 05/25/2010, 12:27 AM   #8
okimixedx2
Registered Member

New profile !!

Ok – I am the author of this thread but for some reason have not been able to log back into my account since creating it so I had to create another!!
2t2 I know you said you PM’d me directions, any chance you could do it again but to this profile??

I was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of info on this coral farm too, like prices, availability of different corals, rock etc….
Again THANKS so much!

okimixedx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/25/2010, 03:06 AM   #9
HASTINGSRJ
Registered Member

Aqua Culture~ bring cash (yen) his prices are reasonable, considering he is on of the only places around you can get frags from. They will tell you if something is not for sale.

2 gallon planted

Old 05/25/2010, 08:25 PM   #10
2t2_crash
Registered Member

The PM was just the map above, with a statement that the directions are heading south on 58, and taking the right at the 3-way intersection just past the main foster gate... take the road all the way down (it is a bit of a half loop)

or you can stay on 58 and rather than going over the first over-pass (I think A&W is to the left) you take the road that gets off 58, and hang a right under the overpass and then a left and the 3-way light.