Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > The Filter Guys
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 11/13/2010, 05:18 PM   #1
wrimda
Registered Member

Thank you Filter guys

Just want to say Thank you to Jim @ the filter guys. Can't say enough as to how helpfull they have been re filtration for RO/DI, and co2 gas.
Fair price, fast shipping, and time on the phone helping me understand the above.

wrimda

wrimda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/19/2010, 02:30 PM   #2
Husker Lee
Registered Member

Wanted to let everyone know I purchased a few items (Tsunami Two Stage DI and TDS Meter) from them on a Tuesday afternoon and they had it out the next day and I had it before the weekend. Very prompt and helpful on the phone.

Husker Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/2010, 10:19 AM   #3
JettStorm
Registered Member

Just got my ro/di set up the other day. Great customer support, and simple set up. Making water in less than 30 mins. Easy follow instructions, quick shipping and attractive pricing. I would HIGHLY recommend the Filter Guys.
Thank-you fellas.

JettStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/2010, 08:52 PM   #4
rockscuba54
Registered Member

Santa Clause ??

They always had fast shipping! It's like they Jump Out of Their chair, when they get an order in and ship it out. So they might be Santa Clause of the North. Anyway... Merry Christmas to all

rockscuba54 is offline   Reply With Quote