Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Northern Ohio Reef Keepers
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02/26/2012, 07:39 PM   #1
oOo Mike oOo
Registered Member

adult piranhas to trade for saltwater stuff etc

Hey not sure if anyone keeps freshwater fish as well but i have kept and bred red belly piranha for about 10 years i raised this last group of 17 from eggs ( large mis of different parents) and they are between 3 and 5 years old and unrelated and ready to breed adults i would like to sell or trade them if u check lfs they go for around 100 each at this size. Im opent to trades and offers. Saltwater fish or live rock corals guns u name it if this iant a valid post bc its freshwater sorry and please remove my post but i rather sell to people who take care of their fish than someone on craigslist bc they want to be cool and have piranhas. Thanks for looking

oOo Mike oOo is offline   Reply With Quote