Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Blue Zoo Aquatics
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/07/2013, 10:23 PM   #1
wii64brawl
Registered Member

Issues

So I will start off with saying that these guys have been great in the past. I made two orders before, and everything was great except a DOA sexy shrimp, which was credited back to me within 2 hours of me emailing them.

I placed an order with them on Monday and it was shipped Tuesday. I got it, and everything was fine. Except my 45$ sun coral wasn't included! They said (on the invoice) that 6 bags were packed, when 7 should have been packed. And whoever signed the invoice crossed off his/her signature from the box with the sun coral. But it says that a sun coral was packed on the invoice and online. Very conflicting info... And I was never informed that the sun coral wouldn't be included. Not sure if its on backorder or if they just forgot it.

I emailed them promptly yesterday afternoon. No response. I emailed them again this afternoon. No response. I also informed them on the second email that my flame scallop that I ordered had died within hours of being in the tank. I hope someone can help me here. Very frustrating.

Last edited by wii64brawl; 03/07/2013 at 10:32 PM.
wii64brawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/08/2013, 06:37 AM   #2
wii64brawl
Registered Member

Has there been like a change in staff or something recently?

Unread 03/08/2013, 08:16 PM   #3
sedgro
Premium Member

I am having issues with getting them to respond to a claim from over a week ago. Not sure what is going on with them, but it is disappointing.

sedgro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/08/2013, 09:28 PM   #4
wii64brawl
Registered Member

Well they finally responded and were helpful in the end. I think I read somewhere that they are in the process of moving to a new facility or something, so that might have something to do with it.

Unread 03/14/2013, 04:56 PM   #5
wii64brawl
Registered Member

I got the flame scallop and sun coral yesterday. Both look great. Thanks for working this out BZA!

Unread 03/15/2013, 11:12 AM   #6
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

You are very welcome. We are glad things worked out and thank you for your business. Have a wonderful weekend.

BlueZooAquatics is offline   Reply With Quote