Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > New to the Hobby
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/05/2014, 06:00 PM   #1
iceman14555
Registered Member

Question New Life Spectrum Nutrigel Saltwater Formula

Lately I've been hooked on the New Life Spectrum foods, they are very high quality and, around my area, reasonably priced. So, today I decided to pick up their nutrigel to supplement their pellets that I've been feeding. Needless to say the mixing instructions leave much to be desired; it states mix in a 3 parts water to 1 part gel powder. The thing I do not understand is how much these measurements are? Would I mix 1 teaspoon of powder to 3 cups of water or 3 ounces? Can anyone provide a more specific mixing guideline? I did go over to the NLS forum to ask this, but nobody has been on there since Dec and the Admin has to approve me before I can post, so I was hoping to see if anyone here could help. Thanks in advance.

iceman14555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
food., gel food, new life spectrum