Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Blue Zoo Aquatics
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/13/2014, 10:59 AM   #1
atrox
Registered Member

Impressed and havnt even received shipment

Living in a smaller town in Texas that offers a single lfs and a petco that does carry saltwater you find you're options to be limited and prices to be rather inflated. After a recent visit to lfs and inflated prices I realized that a. I needed a better paying job, or b. a freshwater beta in the cup would have to suffice. So having been in this hobby for 15 years the idea of having someone else pick you're stock seemed to take the xmas surprise factor out of the equation so I never really considered the online approach. After searching the web for a good choice I kept running across blue zoo, and I then checked the website. First impression was holy s$@! these prices are crazy low, and inventory is crazy with all the choices. So the xmas factor was there and even better free shipping if I met the basic price. So I placed the order entered payment info and then I get redirected to a proxy screen saying page down. So now I'm like great first time online ordering and I can't even make sure my sensitive card information was even received. So I contacted the 1800 number and BAM I get an actual person who said yeah we got it thanks it's in the way it will be there Friday morning....(this is awesome). So needless to say I am excited to see the shipment and I'll let you all know how it goes, but at this point everything I order will be from Blue Zoo Aquatics.

atrox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bza