Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Coral Forums > Corallimorpharians
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/08/2014, 05:16 PM   #1
zoomonster
Registered Member

The addictions back

I was out of the hobby a number of years but I'm back with a vengeance with a new 200g mixed tank. In the past I was a regular in this forum and zoo's. No zoo's yet but already have some killer Ricordia FL, Yuma and Rhodactis along with fish, SPS and other stuff. Aside from my build thread I will likely use this to post pics of new stuff. Not taking a lot of pics yet but here's my shipment of 25 FL rics that arrived today. Very nice selection of colors and many with multi mouths These are the EBay ones from the Keys not Puerto Rico. That's 8.28 each shipped and less if you factor in all the multi's. I'll give them a while and then glue up some rocks. This is just the beginning lol

zoomonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/08/2014, 05:37 PM   #2
Deton8it
Registered Member

Those are awesome. I am currently between tanks right now (military move) but I am hoping to have a Ricordea garden in one of my future tanks. I am wanting to do a Mushroom/Zoa/LPS 40b, and an undetermined size SPS/Clam tank. My wife is wanting to do a 55 gallon Seahorse tank.

John

Deton8it is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/08/2014, 06:31 PM   #3
zoomonster
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deton8it View Post
Those are awesome. I am currently between tanks right now (military move) but I am hoping to have a Ricordea garden in one of my future tanks. I am wanting to do a Mushroom/Zoa/LPS 40b, and an undetermined size SPS/Clam tank. My wife is wanting to do a 55 gallon Seahorse tank.

John
That's pretty much what I kept for years zoo/paly/ric/shroom/LPS along with lots of inverts, fish and usually rose BTA's. Only difference this time around is SPS added to the mix. My absence was due to a screwed up IT job market where I was forced to move around a few years but I'm settled again for the long haul. I actually felt more disjointed than the 4 years I spent in the Army and that was before they went back to regimental.

zoomonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/20/2014, 07:48 PM   #4
larcat
Registered Member

Couple of very nice ones in there!

Nice!

-L

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomonster View Post
I was out of the hobby a number of years but I'm back with a vengeance with a new 200g mixed tank. In the past I was a regular in this forum and zoo's. No zoo's yet but already have some killer Ricordia FL, Yuma and Rhodactis along with fish, SPS and other stuff. Aside from my build thread I will likely use this to post pics of new stuff. Not taking a lot of pics yet but here's my shipment of 25 FL rics that arrived today. Very nice selection of colors and many with multi mouths These are the EBay ones from the Keys not Puerto Rico. That's 8.28 each shipped and less if you factor in all the multi's. I'll give them a while and then glue up some rocks. This is just the beginning lol

larcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/04/2014, 04:00 PM   #5
ilovefishy
Registered Member

Great colors.

ilovefishy is offline   Reply With Quote