Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Bulk Reef Supply
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 05/13/2016, 04:33 PM   #1
Neoz
Registered Member

Shout out for BRS

As if BRS wasn't awesome enough, Placed an order for an item that came with Blue plastic line. Me being a little OCD all my sump area is Vertex red. I simply asked in the comment box of the order if I could get the tubing in red instead of blue, not knowing if they even carried red and low and behold my item arrived today with BOTH, blue and red tubing!

May not be a big deal to most but a simple special request was filled with no headaches, no extra charge, nothing. Now everything will match! Great job BRS! In todays marketplace its really nice to see top notch customer service from your company. This is why I keep coming back.

Thanks

Live to Learn

Current Tank Info: Red Sea Reefer 450 - currently in storage.
Neoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/13/2016, 07:37 PM   #2
Reef_Daniel1527
Registered Member

+1 I really like BRS too. They are doing a great job.

Current Tank Info: RED SEA REEFER 750 w/ 3 Radion XR30 PRO's, REEF OCTOPUS 202, APEX, 2 MP40WQD’s
Reef_Daniel1527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/16/2016, 11:00 AM   #3
RT_BRS
www.bulkreefsupply.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoz View Post
As if BRS wasn't awesome enough, Placed an order for an item that came with Blue plastic line. Me being a little OCD all my sump area is Vertex red. I simply asked in the comment box of the order if I could get the tubing in red instead of blue, not knowing if they even carried red and low and behold my item arrived today with BOTH, blue and red tubing!

May not be a big deal to most but a simple special request was filled with no headaches, no extra charge, nothing. Now everything will match! Great job BRS! In todays marketplace its really nice to see top notch customer service from your company. This is why I keep coming back.

Thanks
Awesome! I'm super happy to hear we could help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef_Daniel1527 View Post
+1 I really like BRS too. They are doing a great job.
Thanks

RT_BRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/16/2016, 11:02 AM   #4
crocogator106
Registered Member

They are my "go to" place for all my aquarium stuff. I live in the boonies so I really dont have a LFS do it works out great for me and the free shipping is a bonus as well.

crocogator106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/16/2016, 02:31 PM   #5
RT_BRS
www.bulkreefsupply.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocogator106 View Post
They are my "go to" place for all my aquarium stuff. I live in the boonies so I really dont have a LFS do it works out great for me and the free shipping is a bonus as well.
Yeah, that can certainly be a tough situation! Good to hear we can help out

RT_BRS is offline   Reply With Quote