Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Coral Forums > Zoanthids
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/26/2017, 07:57 PM   #1
PhilTheEel
Registered Member

Excellent online experience!!

I'm not sure if it's allowed or not but I just received a shipment of corals from Omega Corals and let me say, that after almost 15 years in reef keeping and visiting every LFS I come across, I have never been more impressed with the customer service, packaging, and product that I received. I set up a 13 gallon nano with the intention of doing an all zoa and paly tank. I made a list of zoas that I wanted and began researching various frag packs and dealers. I ended up going with Aiden at Omega Corals. I was originally gonna order a frag pack of 6 frags of 120 polyps for $150 shipped off eBay. I am so glad I didn't. 1 zoa garden had more than that on it and I got 2. And to make things better, several of the zoas and palys on my list were on the disc. I even got 2 Utter Chaos palys! The company actually reached out to me and asked questions about what I wanted. I have never had someone care like Aiden at Omega Corals. If you order online you must try him out. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

PhilTheEel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/29/2017, 06:36 PM   #2
Dennio
Registered Member

photos of frags?

Dennio is offline   Reply With Quote