Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Tank Journals & Builds
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/19/2018, 09:23 PM   #1
Cancun
Registered Member

Innovative Marine SR 80 Wrasse only reef tank

Hi there! I have never had freshwater tanks, I jumped right into salt water. I am not new to reefing, I just wanted to share my set up. 80 gallons, EchoTech MP40, and 2 EchoTech Radion XR 15's gen 4 pros. Current tank has been up for 5 years.

I have mostly LPS....Several Acan colonies, two torch corals, Red ORA flower pot, and a purple Aussie Alveapora. I have several ZOA colonies, and a large Mushroom Leather coral.

I have 9 Wrasses....Red Coris, yellow Coris, blue star leopard, black Leopard, Ornate Leopard, 2 Melegris Leopards, potters Leopard, and a Moyers Leopard Wrasse. I had a bi color angel, captive bred Singapore Angel, and a midas Blenny. Recently I had a power outage when I wasn't home. My MP40 back up battery kicked on, but when it ran out of juice I still wasn't back home. So I couldn't hook up the generator. Power was out over 24 hours. I lost the two angels and the Blenny....I had them for a long time. I was bummed. The Wrasses hit the sand when the power went out, when the power came back on they popped out of the sand like nothing happened.

I decided to not replace the angels and Blenny. I am going to keep a all Wrasse tank. My love of Wrasses started years before I ever had a reef tank, when I was diving in Mexico and all of these Wrasses followed us around the whole time.

Here is a link to my tank videos on YouTube....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEa...4TFTU3PcoSGR6g

And here are some pictures!!! I will add more later!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Current Tank Info: Red Sea Reefer 750 XXL
Cancun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/20/2018, 02:32 PM   #2
Cancun
Registered Member

More pics

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Current Tank Info: Red Sea Reefer 750 XXL
Cancun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/20/2018, 02:35 PM   #3
Cancun