Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

random observations, thoughts on life, humorous stories....from the studio while I paint.
  1. New Comment

update to what's on the easel

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
  2. New Comment

update to what's on the easel

for almost a year, the inspiration for my work has come from one individual. things change, time passes, almost like seasons...sometimes you can recapture what you lost, sometimes you can't. I was fearful that my studio would become a place i didn't want to go...my computer still open to the place where i left it...music in cue that i'd just as soon forget...and then i realized, that inspiration in anyone's life should come from deep within, not from without. So I did as a dear friend suggested...I closed my eyes when I went back to the easel tonight...and started with the sky. It started to move...and the movement became part of me..and soon..I became part of the canvas...it's not done, but i wanted to share...because it really came alive on the second try. My thanks to Henry for pushing me forward. This one is for you.
  3. New Comment

Richard Bach, Illusions

it's awesome. you can read it one night. after you're done reading it? you will not only look at life a little differently...but you'll understand The Matrix at a whole other level.....thanks for stopping by!
  4. New Comment

Richard Bach, Illusions

Thanks for the words of wisdom, sounds like a great book.