Reef Central Online Community

Reef Central Online Community (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   GHL /ProfiLux / Mitras (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=527)
-   -   ProfiLux 3 update (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1755406)

AQD_ottawa 12/10/2009 05:20 PM

ProfiLux 3 update

So the latest news :fun4:

83% of the kits ordered are now on the way from Germany, we expect them to hit Canada customs on Tuesday (yes we have paid for fast track shipping). If Canada customs are good to us we will have them here on Wednesday afternoon, this means shipping will start on Thursday.

The second wave is scheduled to leave Germany either the week after Christmas or week 1 of January, this depends on how fast GHL can get the kits made and "FULLY" tested.

Onto software.

if you go onto the GHL forum you will now see the latest firmware and software for the P3 now listed HOWEVER - DO NOT install this on your Plus II, YOU will crash it.

Functionalities on launch - At present GHL are updating the software daily, but to have all the features everyone requested over a year long consultation, naturally not everything will be ready at launch so please we ask patience, the nuts and bolts are there and reliability there also, and I imagine by the time you receive your kits more will be made available in this time.

The software look - Until all the main P3 capabilities have been loaded the software will look the same, once everything is up and running the software look and functionality will completely change to a very unique and new look, providing the client with multi window viewing and control, I have more details on this but I can not share sorry.

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Syst...rofilux_3.html

More info here as I get it.

AQD_ottawa 12/11/2009 06:27 PM

Origin Service Center: FRANKFURT DE
Mode: Air
Destination Service Center: OTTAWA, ON CA
Service Level: PREFERRED
Received Date: 10-DEC -2009 19:00
Pieces: 2
Billing Type: INVOICE CONSIGNEE
Weight / DIM Wgt.: 64 KG / 96 KG

Date Status Location Comments/Signature

11-DEC -2009 21:28 ARRIVED FRANKFURT GATEWAY, DE
10-DEC -2009 19:19 ARRIVED FRANKFURT DE

chadfarmer 12/11/2009 08:36 PM

is there a way to tell if who are getting kits or not

AQD_ottawa 12/12/2009 07:49 AM

only by asking your retailer directly.

If purchased through GHL direct please email through the web site

chadfarmer 12/12/2009 11:43 AM

thanks sir

rockworm 12/12/2009 03:48 PM

Eww, want me to pick them up for you? :dance:

AQD_ottawa 12/12/2009 04:22 PM

you are more than welcome to, if you dont mind delivering them all also :(

We are not looking forward to shipping 80 something kits all in the same day :(

rockworm 12/12/2009 08:31 PM

Just think of yourself as Santa and how happy all the boys and girls will be with their new Christmas Present. :spin1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AQD_ottawa (Post 16195891)
you are more than welcome to, if you dont mind delivering them all also :(

We are not looking forward to shipping 80 something kits all in the same day :(

jdrabek 12/13/2009 05:39 PM

Can you tell me how many kits are getting shipped to progressive reef? I know what number in line I am from them, but they did not know how many kits they were getting when I talked to them last.

AQD_ottawa 12/13/2009 05:51 PM

Min 43 out of 51 client orders

jdrabek 12/13/2009 07:37 PM

Thanks for the update. It looks like I just made it on the first round of orders.

AQD_ottawa 12/14/2009 06:28 PM

Wahoo right on target :)

Origin Service Center: FRANKFURT DE
Mode: Air
Destination Service Center: OTTAWA, ON CA
Service Level: PREFERRED
Received Date: 10-DEC -2009 19:00
Pieces: 2
Billing Type: INVOICE CONSIGNEE
Weight / DIM Wgt.: 64 KG / 96 KG

Date Status Location Comments/Signature
14-DEC -2009 16:51 ON HAND AT AIRPORT OTTAWA, ON CA

Now it will go to customs clearance and we will see it Wednesday so on target for shipping to start Thursday! (all depending customs do not sit on it for 48 hours)

Spinny 01/07/2010 10:04 PM

Any updates on the status of all the pre ordered kits?

Thanks

AQD_ottawa 01/08/2010 07:06 AM

For those that paid on time the remaining kits leave us going to dealers today.

Anyone that ordered but did not reply to the emails sent by GHL direct and progressive reef and did not respond to the messge here on Reef central http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=1758245 your order has now been cancelled and the new kit price and order structure will be announced next week.

So if you have paid you will get yours soon, if you did not- Sorry. Remember this was a pre pay pre order deal, some chose not to pre pay and then did not make contact when we kindly gave them time to do so.

Doahh 01/08/2010 06:08 PM

I NEVER got an E-Mail from Progressive Reef. I WILL search and prove it if needed. HOWEVER they DID quickly suck out $23 bucks for the SHIPPING.

AQD_ottawa 01/08/2010 06:12 PM

Posting here will not really resolve your concern please contact them directly.

chadfarmer 01/10/2010 11:12 PM

didnt see a post when the 2nd shipment is coming--- end of january

AQD_ottawa 01/11/2010 07:08 AM

To make it clear.

If you pre ordered and did not pay this includes reserve by paying the postage cost, the order is cancelled and will not be re opened.

Everyone has had ample time and warning to pay, we had to draw a line somwehere and this is it, well from the 7th jan to be precise.

However - IF you have paid the deposit you are still eligable and need to contact your vendor to arrange shipment, not post here.

Any remaining kits that were purchased on discount by us have now been re-routed to ProfiLux 3 controller packages.

Please see the sticky at the top of this forum for the new purchase plan of the P3 upgrade kit

chadfarmer 01/11/2010 09:04 PM

i prepaid so i will get mine soon

i bought off the ghl site