View Single Post
Unread 08/14/2007, 08:56 AM   #109
Aquarist007
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JetCat USA
With the advent of the internet and a computer connected to it in most homes these days LFS owners who consistently give poor advice will find that their margin of profit would be much higher if they actually gave educated advice rather then discouraging their customers to the point they take their business elsewhere.

I'm sure if capn's supplier had been so kind as to say "Yeah, that Kalk stuff works just as good as any other additive, it can be messy and you need to be careful getting the right dose", he'd of bought some that day
actually he is a mail order supplier--not live fish---and one of the guys I trust---maybe he doesn't trust me cause of the coffee stains on my shirts _LOL

LFS---that's a hole ball of worms---criticism of them got me in hot water with my local reef site. I don't know if I should get into that here say I agree 200 per cent what you said above.---and I have learned the value of a guarantine tank for many reasons.

Current Tank Info: 150gal long mixed reef, 90gal sump, 60 gal refugium with 200 lbs live rock
Aquarist007 is offline   Reply With Quote