View Single Post
Unread 03/12/2015, 09:17 PM   #33
ReefRescue
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggeorge818 View Post
subscribed!

I've been to this build and seen it's progress so far and I have to say it's a very professional and well thought out build! Congrats.

George
Thanks George
Its been a pleasure getting to know you and seeing the progress of your tank as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie Aquarist View Post
I have had to help recover a couple systems myself that were setup from a company. And I was doing the same as you, going to purchase equipment and then was asked about what do they think of their system. One setup had a 225 gallon system with a 500 gph return pump. And thought the cyano was cool looking.

I honor you to take the time out to help and make your client a more knowledgeable hobbyist.
This is amazing, I see this too often. I guess we can all take a part to go to our local clubs and help the new comers and even the veterans and share information and learn from each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyG View Post
Really nice setup, I am also tagging along and looking forward to seeing this tank completed.

Rob
Thanks Robbie
would love to meet you in person to put a face to the voice and all the posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdurell View Post
Subscribed. Nice to see a fellow reefer helping another out.
I think that's the least we can do in the hobby to make sure our kids can also have the chance to enjoy this amazing world as we do.

ReefRescue is offline   Reply With Quote