View Single Post
Unread 06/17/2021, 07:03 PM   #4
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRippster View Post
I have received the replacement pump head 12 days after placing the order (fulfilled stateside). Please, don't get me wrong, I love the pump and almost worth the $1350 it cost, but if you need to rely on a company to quickly stand by their product to include promptly providing replacement parts, I would take pause with Royal Exclusiv. Never had this issue with Little Giant, Iwaki, Danner, or even CoralVue. I guess it just goes to show that even perceived quality products from Germany fail and when they do, you are at the mercy of the company to promptly stand behind their product through warranty or parts availability. Your mileage may very, hopefully better than mine. Another reason we dumped our Volkswagen CC VR6 not long after the warranty expired (stuff started failing quickly). I'm sure there are excuses for this, but as the saying goes, excuses are like A holes, we all have them and they all stink. Curious to see if another one is provided.
Sorry it took so long but if you look at the website under the item you order, it states clearly that it’s 3-4 day shipping time (see screen shot below) and by days we mean business days. Your order was shipped on June 11th and you received it yesterday June 16th. The order was placed the weekend of the weekend of the 5th (if I am not mistaken) and Monday would have been the 7th which is 4 business days later. Now you could have PM’d me and I could have made sure it went out quicker since this was an emergency but we had no idea it was a critical issue when you placed the order nor did you chose expedited shipping. People order pump heads all the time because they switch from Pressure pump to flow pump or vice versa but again, our website is clear regarding the shipping time so there is no excuse here.

The reason we are quoting 3-4 days shipping time is due to COVID as we are short handed at our facility in Ft. Myers. Nobody wants to work these days so we are down to one person there. Our website states very clearly 3-4 days shipping time for that reason and those are business day. Instead of shipping your pump head from Germany, we pulled it off of a brand new pump we had in our inventory to insure you got it quicker as we didn’t have a sole pump head on the shelf.

Orders are being packed and shipped in the order they are received and with so many people working from home playing with their tanks, order volume is a bit higher. Especially with resellers.

Either way, I am sorry you are disappointed but as I said, our website is fairly clear on the shipping time and had you messaged me, I could have helped get it out quicker and you know very well that I am Johnny on the spot here when it comes to helping customers in need.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15B0D8CB-2768-4995-9A0B-832AD19A40FA.jpg (51.0 KB, 8 views)

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476

Last edited by slief; 06/17/2021 at 07:08 PM.
slief is offline   Reply With Quote