Thread: Weeds
View Single Post
Unread 09/29/2021, 06:33 AM   #2073
vlangel
Registered Member

I too am conflicted about summer ending but like you, I enjoy the amazing colors of autumn. Our backyard has mature deciduous trees that make for a spectacular fall palette of color at its peak. It's pretty surprising for a suburban neighborhood but we bought this home because of the beautiful lot it sat on, ( that and it was a great deal since the house needed some TLC).

I am hoping that our motorcycle ride to Benezette has some fall foliage already in progress since it is north.

So you made quite a geographical change from Atlanta suburbs to CO, the Rocky mountain state! How long have you been in Colorado?
Dave and I live less than 10 miles from where we grew up( we met and worked on the same farm as teens, so lived fairly close to each other). The area we grew up in is rural and we both like farms. Unfortunately about all we could afford is our 2 acre farmette. Actually it is plenty since we have fruit trees, and a garden and tons of wildlife.

Genesis 1:20 -

Current Tank Info: A 56 gallon naural nutrient macro reef that flows into a 30 gallon fuge with macros/seagrass that flows into a 20 gallon sump.
vlangel is offline   Reply With Quote