Thread: Weeds
View Single Post
Unread 10/21/2021, 09:13 AM   #2080
Michael Hoaster
Registered Seaweedist

Thanks Kevin! It's thick alright! Almost reminds me of your river tank.

I was just thinking about getting pics of the new fish. They aren't particularly cooperative, but I really should. Time for a fish photoshoot!

You'd never know from the pic above but they really are active and add tons of interest. My little three fish harem of Royal Grammas is doing very well. They're a close-knit group, and look to be approaching spawning age! Even the new little Talbots's Damsels are settling in, and they look gorgeous. One has taken up residence in a barnacle! They eat a little algae too, along with pods.

Scarlett, the Tomini Tang swims so gracefully, I'm tempted to change her name to Grace! Stanley the Sailfin Tang isn't nearly as graceful, but when he flares his fins, he's pretty impressive.

I still have three Allen's Damsels, and I'm still impressed by their blue shimmer, even though they've gotten pretty big. Most damsels get mean and dull-colored as they get older. These guys are definitely not as nice as they were as juveniles, but they're still pretty mellow, for damsels. Of all the damsels I've tried, these are my favorites.

Current Tank Info: 180g Seagrass Sandbar Lagoon, START DATE November 28, 2018
Michael Hoaster is offline   Reply With Quote