View Single Post
Unread 09/21/2012, 06:20 PM   #36
cabbagehead
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike247 View Post
Following. I picked up the same tank a few weeks ago. had to throw it together quick due to moving so its a work in progress. Didn't like the stand either, so I made a steel stand for more space and piece of mind wasn't impressed with the quality of their stands. I really like your lighting mount and your minimalist scaping. I'm not happy with my scape yet but it's growing on me lol. I still need to build a sump and lights but its coming along. Over all I really like the tank and glad I bought it.
Thanks Mike, I really like the tank too. I have managed to squeeze enough filtration into the stand but I wish I had enough room for a fuge. It took me months to come with a solution for the light. The LED arm was the perfect fit for me although I originally found the idea on the Ecotech sponsor forum it worked well with the AI Sol. The scape has its drawbacks as shadowing can be a problem. I have solved this by buying tonga branch for each frag I buy. The tonga fits nicely in between the layers of rock and I only have to glue once. Good luck with your tank.

cabbagehead is offline   Reply With Quote