View Single Post
Unread 12/07/2005, 09:08 PM   #7
Anthony Calfo
Registered Member

jumping too quickly?

Can you understand my post better by re-reading your statement:

"I did solve the problem. I gave the skimmer to someone else and bought an aqua medic t 1000. It is simple to set up and run."

Is there another was to read this than your endorsement of B as the solution to "problem" A?

As for my "defense" of any brand... or criticism of any brand for that matter... all productcs and services stand on their own merit.

The difference as I see it here is that I will give you specific reasons for why I feel either or any way about such things.

I simply saw your comment as a casual, unsubstantiated and generally not -helpful shot at one/any brand. I assure you that had you said the same thing about any other brand of skimmer you would have gotten the exact same reply from me.

Thats not a personal attack on you... just your post. We've all made bunk posts... this one of mine here may be one for that matter.

But popular brands/models will get popular accolades... and then inevitable detractors. But good and bad products alike products still stand on their own merit.

Now... that said, do you have something on topic and relevant to add to this thread about skimmer production/improvements?

I'm specifically asking (again) what you feel makes your current skimmer better in your current application than your last skimmer. That would be helpful. Truly.

Current Tank Info: 2K gallon fishroom, garden ponds
Anthony Calfo is offline   Reply With Quote