View Single Post
Unread 04/02/2020, 02:42 PM   #1
PeteGiwojna
Registered Member

Smile Red banded pipefish (Doryrhamphus dactyliophorus) now on sale at Ocean Rider! *

Good news, gang – the Ocean Rider red banded pipefish (Doryrhamphus dactyliophorus) are available again from Ocean Rider (www.seahorse.com) and are being offered to home hobbyists at this time. As you know, these hardy farm-raised pipefish make wonderful tankmates for our ponies and will add a lot of interest and activity to your seahorse tank to brighten up your days a bit in these dark times. These beautiful banded pipefish have been born and raised at the Ocean Rider aquaculture facility in Hawaii for many generations now and breed readily in captivity. They are trained to eat frozen Mysis of appropriate size, as well as other commercially available foods, making them easy to feed.

If you follow the link below, it will take you to the right page on the Ocean Rider website to place an order for the banded pipefish, guys:

https://seahorse.com/product/banded-pipe-fish/

If you want more information on the care and feeding, breeding habits, rearing recommendations, and aquarium requirements of the pipefish, just let me know, and I can provide you with lots more info and any additional details you desire. You can always reach me by e-mail at the following address:

petegiwojna@aol.com

Best wishes with all your fishes, everybody! Stay safe and stay healthy!

Happy Trails!
Pete Giwojna, Ocean Rider Tech Support

PeteGiwojna is offline   Reply With Quote